Williams LifeSkills, Inc.
What makes Williams LifeSkills different from other training seminars?
- Our training, research and experience makes us experts in change. We know that lasting change occurs from the inside out. We help individuals develop skills to function effectively at home and at work.
- Every workshop is tailored. Rather than give pre-determined, stock answers, we pay attention to the differences among people and organizations.
- During the workshop, each participant practices each skill taught, with the trained facilitator serving as coach.
- Enrollment in each workshop is limited, so participants receive individual attention. At the same time, enrollees benefit from the dynamics of being in a group.
- All our work starts with good assessments, which direct our goals within the workshops.
- We provide follow-up assessments that document the benefits of Williams LifeSkills training.
What exactly do you teach in your Workshops?
- How to build and maintain strong effective relationships with colleagues, family and friends
- How to allow us to communicate more clearly
- How to overcome anger and other negative emotions
- How to lead healthier, happier and more productive lives
- How to develop skills that allow us to cultivate our emotional intelligence and competencies
What will I get out of the Workshops?
Information about skills that can lead to healthier, happier and more productive lives, plus an opportunity to practice those skills with coaching from the trained facilitator.
How much does it cost?
Cost varies; for more information about a workshop for you or your organization, please contact us.